- This course looks at the context & legal framework
- Research & Practice Implications
- Case Studies & Relating to Practice
- Analysis of serious case reviews
- Understanding both the historical and current context of Serious Case Reviews and the implications this has for all practitioners and professionals who work with children under the age of 5 years old.
- What research tells us about Serious Case Reviews and the implications for early years practitioners in relation to babies under the age of 1 year old.
- How to identify key research material and link it to current practice to support practitioners and professionals who work with hard to engage and avoidant families, and to help identify key attributes when working in an early years setting.