To develop skills in understanding the processes for risk assessment.
- To consider the balance of risk and need
- To be able to identify the dangers and hazards of risk
- To break down the components in behaviours that constitute risk
- To be able to identify predisposing and situational components of risk
- To recognise the predisposing and situational elements of risk
- To identify strengths in families that counteract risk
- To consider other relevant information in providing a holistic assessment