Facilitation of groups
The aim of this course is to develop the knowledge and skills necessary for confident and effective group facilitation.
- Gaining knowledge of group theories and processes and their application to practice.
- Being clear of the role and task of the facilitator.
- Practicing facilitation skills.
- Developing practical ways of overcoming problems in groups.
- “I gained a clear understanding of how to prepare, time manage and facilitate.” Social Worker, Camden
- “This was a very useful training session – an understanding and experienced trainer.” Social Worker, Camden