Caring For Children Who Have Been Sexually Abused
To provide a basic introduction for those caring for children to the impact of sexual abuse and trauma on children, young people, families and professionals.
- To enable participants to recognise signs and symptoms of sexual abuse.
- To identify when specialist advice and intervention is needed and how to access it.
- To provide participants with the opportunity to explore case studies and therapeutic care strategies.
- “The day covered a really wide range of information – I felt as if nothing got left out at all – thank you!” Residential Childcare Worker – Bristol
- “Covered a lot throughout the day, a good training course, very in-depth, very interesting!” Residential Childcare Worker – Bristol
- “Very interesting training, well-presented and relevant to my work” Social Worker – Bristol